| 1 Serving
First served at the House Without a Key on Waikiki, Hawaii, this is the perfect gateway drink for those new to Tiki. Think of it as a punchier whiskey sour with additional layers of fruit and spices to add a dash of beach resort flavor.
- 1 1/2 ounce bourbon
- 1/2 ounce ounce simple syrup, preferably made with Demerara sugar
- 1 bar spoon grenadine
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 dehydrated pineapple wheel or fresh pineapple wedge
- 1 citrus wheel
- Combine all in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with pineapple and lemon or orange wheel.
Adapted From Tiki: Modern Tropical Cocktails by Shannon Mustipher, Photographs by Noah Fecks, Rizzoli Publishing 2019