Cherry Balsamic Manhattan (Non-Alcoholic)
If you've been craving an alcohol-free Manhattan but haven't quite found the right recipe, we think you'll like this. The balsamic vinegar gives the cocktail a little more bite. We recommend Luxardo for both the juice and the garnish.
- 2 ounces non-alcoholic whiskey
- 1 ounce non-alcoholic sweet vermouth
- 1 barspoon (tsp.) maraschino cherry syrup
- 1 barspoon (tsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 2 full droppers All the Bitter Aromatic Bitters
- 2 full droppers All the Bitter Orange Bitters
- Add non-alcoholic whiskey and vermouth, cherry syrup, balsamic, and bitters to a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Luxardo maraschino cherry and an orange peel.