New in stock, we're riffing on Prohibition-Era Sours with the new Southside mixer from Blind Tiger. With notes of lime, mint, juniper berry and monk fruit, this N/A mixer is plenty flavorful with ice and soda water. But you can also mix it with tequila or mezcal for a classic sidecar cocktail, reportedly Al Capone's favorite drink. Good enough for Al, good enough for us.
- 2.5 ounce Blind Tiger Southside
- 1.5 ounce Mezcal or NA Tequila
- 1 Egg White
- In a cocktail shaker add all ingredients. Dry shake with no ice.
- Add ice and vigorously shake for about 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a lime wheel.