Brie & Peach + Mint Panini
- 1 1 lb. loaf of ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. brie or Tallegio cheese, sliced
- 2 large peaches, pitted and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 jar Sallie's Greatest Peach + Mint Jam
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 3 oz. arugula or baby spinach
- Preheat the Panini pan. Cut the ciabatta loaf into 8 equal pieces. Halve each piece horizontally to make 4 sandwiches. Brush bread on both sides with olive oil and place the bottom-half of the bread slices in the Panini pan in a single layer. Heat until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes. Continue with remaining top slices of bread.
- While the top slices of bread are in the pan, begin forming the sandwiches. Divide the cheese among the warm bread; cover the cheese with the slices of peaches. Put a thin coat of Peach + Mint Jam on the peaches and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with a handful of arugula. Place the warmed top half of bread over the arugula and return the finished sandwich to the Panini pan. Cut the sandwiches in half and serve immediately.