Roasted Apple Chicken Salad
John Smith | 1 hour 5 minutes 1 cup
This is the description
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
- 1/3 cup Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored & chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans (optional)
- dried cranberries
- In a deep skillet, cover chicken with water. Bring to a boil and simmer until the chicken breasts are cooked through. Cool.
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and serve chilled on crusty bread or a croissant as a sandwich or over salad greens.