Pinepple Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
- 1 lb. ground turkey meat
- 6 Tablespoons Pineapple Sake Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 8 slider buns
- 1 Tablespoon oil for cooking
- Mix together ground turkey, Pineapple Sake Teriyaki Marinade and pepper until well blended and form 8 small patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium low heat. When skillet is hot, cook turkey burgers until done throughout, flipping only once.
- Cut bell pepper in quarters and stem and core. Rub with olive oil and roast under a hot broiler or on a hot grill until lightly charred. Cut each quarter in half.
- Spread a little mayonnaise on buns, top with burger and a piece of bell pepper, and serve.