Blue Cheese Herb Mustard Cheeseball
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese & Herb Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted & chopped
- Mix together until well-combined the cream cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese & Herb Mustard, green onion, blue cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Chill mixture one or more hours.
- Form mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped nuts.
- Serve with crackers.