- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/4" dice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1 1/2 cups half and half or light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add potatoes and chicken broth to saucepan; cover and bring to a boil.
- When potatoes are fork tender, puree potato-onion mixture with cooking liquid in food processor or blender.
- Return mixture to saucepan. Stir in contents of 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter, and half and half. Reheat gently. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.