Poached Salmon with Lemon, Mustard & Dill Sauce
- Season both sides of fish with salt & pepper.
- Place medium sized sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add the onion, wine and water to the pan, creating a bed with the onions. Place the salmon on top of the onions.
- Cover the pan and cook for 8 minutes or until just cooked thru.
- Place fish on serving platter and cover with foil.
- Boil liquids in the pan until reduced to 2 Tablespoons.
- Add the capers, the Lemon, Mustard & Dill Sauce and sour cream, if using, and cook until heated through.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon fillets and serve.