Oven Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Tishbi Cabernet Wine Jelly
- 2 lb. beef tenderloin, center cut
- 2 lbs. fingerling potatoes, coarsely diced
- 2 medium onions, thick sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (leaves only)
- 3 Tbsp. Tishbi Cabernet Wine Jelly
- coarse sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season the roast with salt and pepper.
- Place the onions and diced potatoes in a roasting pan and lay the meat on top.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients for the marinade and pour evenly over the meat and vegetables.
- Sprinkle rosemary leaves on top of the roast.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until meat is tender, juicy and cooked to preference.
- Spoon remaining pan juices over beef before serving.